Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd, 3rd shift)|
|Location||Tomahawk, WI, United States|
|Company||Harley-Davidson Motor Company|
Harley-Davidson is an American motorcycle manufacturer. It designs, assembles, and markets motorcycles and motorcycle accessories and parts. The company also offers motorcycle-related general merchandise on a wholesale basis; provides wholesale and retail financing, and insurance programs to its dealers and customers.
Harley-Davidson Motor Company plant in Tomahawk manufactures finishes, and ships windshields, composite and plastic parts to our final assembly plants.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Technician who will be a multi-skill and have the ability to work on various CNCs and automated systems with related PLCs and HMIs such as Allen Bradley, and Siemens.
Technicians will troubleshoot and maintain various robotic equipment including ABB, Motoman, Kuka, and Fanuc.
Technicians also troubleshoot various industrial electronic systems.
- The applicants should have a Journey-level card in the Industrial Electrician or Maintenance Technician trade, an Electromechanical Associates level degree from an accredited technical school
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience in an industrial multi-skill (electrical and mechanical) environment.
- Assists in training employees in production roles to perform simple maintenance tasks as associated with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Ensure machine availability goals are met by participating in and organizing Root Cause Analysis AARs and CI activities to improve equipment uptime and reliability
- Follow all plant safety rules and assist in maintaining a safe work environment for all employees as it relates to both production equipment and facilities
- Perform routine Predictive Maintenance (PDM) activities
- Perform routine Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities
- Perform various tasks including lubrication, welding, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs as necessary
- Support the production operation by providing immediate response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime and follow all escalation processes as defined
- Troubleshoot and perform all required electrical maintenance on production equipment, including PLC diagnosis and repair
- Troubleshoot and perform all required mechanical maintenance on production equipment
- Work on and perform PMs and repairs on HVAC equipment, no handling of refrigerant
- Work with and cross-train others within the maintenance department to improve group bench strength
- Work with engineering and other plant staff to implement machine and workstation improvements as outlined in the CI system
- The company offers an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Harley-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.harley-davidson.com.