Website Parker Hannifin
Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Gothenburg, NE, United States|
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for repairing and maintaining mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment as well as a wide range of other tasks relating to the upkeep of plant equipment and property.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Professional Certifications is preferred (i.e. journeyman, certified welder)
- 2 years technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- Complete all paperwork as required.
- Inspect and measure machine parts to detect wear, misalignment, and/or other potential problems.
- Install and rearrange complex equipment.
- Locate and replace damaged air and hydraulic lines on machines.
- Participate/engage in high-performance teams.
- Remove and replace worn or defective parts of the drive mechanism or hydraulic system. Realign and adjust machine components.
- Repair broken machine parts.
- Test operation of machines and equipment following repair.
- Troubleshoot, plan, and perform all mechanical and electrical operations necessary to modify, dismantle, repair, overhaul, and rebuild all types of machinery.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability to read and understand ladder diagrams
- Ability to safely operate hand and power tools, brazing, soldering, and welding equipment.
- Dependable and reliable
- Possess good time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with a computer
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Willing and able to work extended hours during the week and on weekends
- 401(k) retirement/savings plan match
- Competitive flex medical, dental, vision plan
- Life insurance
- Profit-sharing program
- Retirement income account plan
- Short term and long-term disability
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.