Website Collins Aerospace
Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Wilson, NC, United States|
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. It has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will provide technical support on a variety of engineering tasks. Performs basic to moderately complex technical tasks which contribute to the planning and execution of engineering projects.
Reviews illustration of workflow, floor layouts, material handling, or machine utilization. Operates, inspects and maintains test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- The applicants should have an AA/AS Degree (or other 2-year Post High School Training)
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- As requested or required, move and install machinery and equipment.
- Dismantle, clean, repair, and reassemble machinery and equipment.
- Maintain tools, materials, equipment, and the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May be directed or requested to design Simple fixtures or various items per work order requests.
- May be required to assist wiring equipment during layouts or moves per the direction of electrician using code and safety procedures.
- May perform electrical checks using test instruments to determine the status of equipment.
- Must be computer literate as required to enter, access, or print preventative maintenance data and inspection sheets.
- Perform daily inspections per inspection sheet per rotation schedule.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment in the facility as prescribed in the machine manuals or agreed on plans with supervisors.
- Run reassembled machinery and equipment to test operation.
- Set up and as needed the start-up of new equipment.
- Set up and operate metalworking machines to manufacture or repair parts.
- Troubleshoot machinery and equipment to determine the causes of malfunctions using equipment manuals.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and resolve issues in a fast-paced and team-orientated environment.
- Ability to read, interpret and perform duties from complex drawings, schematics, blueprints, and instructions to ensure compliance with all levels of regulatory requirements, codes, and company policies.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems; including carpentry, plumbing, pipefitting, sheet metal fabrication, welding, electrical and mechanical trades.
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Bright Horizons, back-up child/elder care, and college coach resources
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Employee Scholar Program, a tuition reimbursement program
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.collinsaerospace.com.