Website Morgan Truck Body
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Denver, PA, United States|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company requires a Maintenance Technician who will perform the basic troubleshooting and repair of electrical and mechanical systems associated with production equipment and facilities.
- The applicants should possess a High School Diploma or GED
- AA Degree (program) is preferred but not required.
- The candidates should have at least 2 years of experience working in a maintenance department associated with a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and apply them to the task at hand.
- Be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if required.
- Have the ability to read precision measuring equipment, dial indicators, caliber, electrical test equipment, etc.
- Have an understanding of the code, regulations of state local, and federal government. (OSHA, NEC)
- Have the knowledge of and be capable of safely operating required hand and portable tools both power/non powered.
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 50lbs, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching, and squatting.
- Must be capable of operating complex heavy equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks, and overhead cranes.
- Must be capable of using hand and portable tools on a daily basis.
- Must have basic knowledge of PLC troubleshooting. Knowledge of electrical circuits both AC and DC.
- Self-starter – Self Motivated: Willingness to learn and desire to progress.
- Team members must be able to work in a team, safety conscious, environment.
- Attitude expectations include but are not limited to Morgan Corporation’s safety guidelines.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to apply based on the instruction.
- Understand quality policies.
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout Morgan Corporation
- Work from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, utilizing the proper fall protection.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Have the basic skill set and knowledge of general millwright technics, welding, rigging, troubleshooting electrical devices, circuits, Basic PLC fundamentals, as well as be capable of reading blueprints and schematics.
- Have the knowledge of predictive/preventative proactive maintenance and the knowledge in LOTO, Fall Protection, and Confined Space practices.
- Frequently required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop; squat, reach overhead or crawl (may be in confined spaces)
- 401k With Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Current and valid state-issued driver’s license
Morgan Truck Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.