Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Pierce, FL, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Traffic Structures is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will use blueprints, schematics, small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including but not limited to plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates are expected some previous experience in the related field.
- Determines causes of operating problems, consults schematics, and orders replacement parts.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical or electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, follow electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specification
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies production electronic components, parts, switch panels, etc.
- Maintains and completes all required records
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- May test new equipment and troubleshoot operation and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment, machinery, and components
- Complete PM maintenance and repairs on production equipment (band saw, iron-worker, burn table, welding machines, and plasma torches, overhead crane, and forklifts)
- Follow all safety rules and practices including but not limited to Lockout/Tagout and PPE assessment
- Follows all safety rules and practices
- Maintain the facilities (lights/fans)
- May be able to tack weld (Stick or MIG) for minor repairs
- Performs basic troubleshooting on electrical equipment / 3 Phase/equipment up to 480v.
- Performs complex repairs on production equipment and tools motors and mechanical components including basic pneumatics and hydraulics
- Reads blueprints and schematics
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to tolerate both high and low temperatures, loud noises typical of a manufacturing plant
- Hourly Full-Time position
- This position may require work/maintenance coverage beyond the normal hours, shift, and on weekends/holidays
- Work environment includes plant, warehouse, production, and non-production areas
- 401(k) W/Company Match
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Dental and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health and Pharmacy
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.