Website Valero Energy Corporation
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||West Memphis, AR, United States|
Valero Energy (through its subsidiaries) is an international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels and petrochemical products. Valero also is a joint venture partner in Diamond Green Diesel, which operates a renewable diesel plant.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 year of experience in terminal operations (preferred)
- Previous maintenance or construction experience on/in a pipeline/terminal preferred.
- Prior maintenance craft experience (electrician, welder, machinist, heavy equipment operator, etc.) preferred.
- Assists in identifying and resolving maintenance issues.
- Assists with mowing and maintaining tank farms, ROWs, and associated property.
- Ensures company vehicles and equipment are properly maintained.
- Follows all maintenance, government/company procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Initiates emergency call-outs, and acts as the first responder/QI until assistance arrives.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work site.
- Performs all duties following the established safety rules and guidelines.
- Performs routine inspections of maintenance and environmental work activities.
- Updates and maintains records for equipment maintenance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Caring and Committed Culture of the Organization
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunities for Personal Growth
Valero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status including sexual orientation, gender identity, women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit valero.taleo.net.