Website Pactiv Evergreen
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Summerstown, ON, Canada|
Pactiv Evergreen is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh food service and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons. The company supplies the products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full-service restaurants and quick-service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers, and food processors.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Technician to join its operation team.
- The applicants should hold a valid Millwrights License or Second-year apprentice or strong mechanical background.
- The candidates are expected to have related work experience.
- The ability to read blueprints would be an asset
- Assist in the implementation of regularly scheduled maintenance
- Be available for educational courses that might benefit job description and performance
- Comply with all EHS policies, procedures, and safe work instructions in place
- Flexible regarding hours worked and be willing to replace in all plant positions as advised by the supervisor
- Knowledge of basic welding would be an asset
- Responsible for compliance with all aspects of GMP, food safety, and quality initiatives.
- Troubleshoot the machines
- Work under the direction of the Maintenance Lead Hand
- Work unsupervised and be dependable, dedicated, honest and safety-oriented
- Must possess own tools
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-pactiv-evergreen.icims.com.