Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Wayland, MI, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who requires general knowledge of all jobs within the manufacturing operating area of the facility.
The role will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all facility equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience working with machines – machine repair, welding, machine shop equipment, electrical, hydraulics, compressed air, and blueprint/schematics reading
- Forklift Driving Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all plant equipment
- Demonstrate/use pipe fitting skills
- Perform plant duties in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices, company policies, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to Pass a Drug Screen
- Must be able to pass the Ramsey Mechanic Evaluation at 70% or higher
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.