Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st/3rd shift)|
|Location||Minneapolis, MN, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Technician who will support the Company’s maintenance program by focusing on plant equipment and building maintenance in a manner that meets and complies with all food safety policies and OSHA regulations.
- The applicants should have a 2-year Degree in Electronics/Maintenance Mechanics from a college or university
- Possess 5+ years of experience in maintenance mechanics role, including repair or preventive maintenance in hydraulics, pneumatics, machine shop, electricity, or electronics
- Knowledge of CMMS and experience in using such systems
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
- Fabricate replacement parts or emergency sanitary welds as needed, replacing the part when the correct one arrives
- Perform building maintenance and repairs (e.g., HVAC, cooling systems, lights, powered industrial trucks, floor scrubbers, plumbing)
- Perform preventive or predictive maintenance on all plant equipment
- Perform temporary repairs on equipment to prevent long-term downtime until permanent repairs can be completed
- Report food safety and quality issues to appropriate personnel immediately
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems (e.g. wiring, circuits, fuses, switches, VFDs, contactors, circuit breakers, transformers, motors, and AC/DC motor drives)
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems (e.g., mechanical drive components, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
- Troubleshoot electrical control circuits
- Troubleshoot PLCs
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to understand and utilize 5S methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts to identify solutions
- Intermediate computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Stick, MIG, or TIG welding skills; ability to weld to sanitary standards
- Working knowledge of Lockout/Tagout programs
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.