Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Elizabethtown, KY, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician who will work with associates within all levels of the organization to improve quality and productivity through the use of statistical techniques, process control plans, and in-process instructions.
Support and maintain Forge operations, Robotic Weld Cells (Weld/Material Handling), Coating, and Machining lines at the Facility. Interface with all other engineering/maintenance components within the company and with the customers and suppliers.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates must have 2 to 4 years of experience in a mechanical/electrical related position, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- CNC programming adjustments as needed for production
- Complete equipment PMs as scheduled.
- Contribute to a safe, engaged, and inclusive work culture by complying with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment, and performing 5S duties.
- Specify, design, quote, install, and debug equipment to improve manufacturing processes.
- Support and assist in overseeing, programming, and maintaining robotic weld/material handler cells and assisting in additional automated manufacturing processes, including consumables and justification for new equipment.
- Troubleshoot PLCs/controls related issues
- Work with vendors on assigned projects
- Work scheduled and unscheduled overtime when needed.
- Experience working with robotics for manufacturing environments.
- FANUC Robotics background preferred
- Knowledge of electronic control devices/sensors (transformers, PLCs, fuses, motors, circuit breakers, etc.)
- Knowledge of mechanical devices (pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes, conveyors, etc.)
- Must be able to troubleshoot CNC and PLC issues
- Must be willing to work any shift needed to support operations.
- Must have the ability to read meters, interpret prints, sketches, verbal instructions, and mathematical data to identify tooling, gauging and fixturing·
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical mathematical calculations (such as Ohms’s law, force, torque).
- Must be proficient in analytical problem-solving techniques and possess strong written and oral communication skills
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.