Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Lebanon, IN, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician with knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance for a client in the food production industry.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (a plus)
- Possess 5 years of experience as a maintenance worker, preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience operating scissor lifts
- Be accountable for personal tools
- Complete preventative maintenance schedules which include regular inspection of all electrical, mechanical, and other equipment within the assigned area of responsibility
- Comply with industry standards and champion quality/safety regulations of a food manufacturing operation
- Coordinate with production and quality feedback on the functionality of machinery and equipment
- Effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines
- Ensure machinery is on and ready for shift operation
- Install, rebuild, service, troubleshoot and consult on all food processing equipment, such as kettles, pasteurizers, fillers, carton formers and closers, robotics, boilers, air compressors
- Liaise with outside contractors as required
- Maintain all records of the repair and maintenance works conducted in a facility
- Maintain inkjet and laser printers
- Repair or refurbish equipment when irregularities are found
- Report all defects and damages to the maintenance manager and others as necessary
- Understand, maintain, and troubleshoot automated packaging equipment, including PLC/PC controllers, industrial networks, and electrical distribution systems
- Work with the Maintenance Coordinator to order spare and replacement parts
- Basic proficiency in addition, subtraction, and fractions
- Electrical skills in calibrating PLCs, weighing systems, and wiring circuitry
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending English
- Strong mechanical skills in addition to welding, grinding, cutting
- Understands temperature and weight measures
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.