Website Stanley Black & Decker
Maintenance Technician (CAM Aerofit) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician – CAM Aerofit|
|Location||Fullerton, CA, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing (CAM) is the primary division of Stanley Black & Decker Aerospace. It is a leading innovator and strategic partner in the manufacturing of fasteners, fittings, and engineered products for the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join its team for manufacturing and management needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- The candidates should have 5+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of rebuilding or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
- Communicate, discuss, and/or review repair problems with Engineering, the Tool Room, Production Team Leads, or vendors as needed
- Familiar with CNC machines, punch presses, and other various metal forming machines is a big plus
- Keep neat orderly records and order spare parts.
- Mechanically troubleshoot, repair, maintain all types of industrial machinery, equipment, and systems.
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance).
- Plan and implement preventative and predictive maintenance programs to maximize equipment uptime.
- Responsible for project management work and/or documentation of production equipment or processes
- Ability to design and execute from verbal instructions.
- Ability to read, write, and understand written specifications, procedures, and prints.
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers, Vernier calipers, dial indicators, etc.)
- Must be able to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required
- Must be able to use math to calculate dimensions and determine equipment setups.
- Must have some knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting including power transmission, fluid power, and pneumatics.
- Must possess good mechanical aptitude and have the ability to work on close tolerance equipment and/or parts.
- Safety and quality conscious
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.