Maintenance Technician (Dual Ticket) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician – Dual Ticket|
|Location||Mississauga, ON, Canada|
Ecolab is a global leader offering water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services. The company delivers comprehensive science-based solutions, data-driven insights, and world-class service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers around the world.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician (Dual Ticket) who will diagnose and repair facilities and production equipment in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Be responsible for daily maintenance, preventative maintenance and proactively seeking and addressing issues.
No immigration sponsorship is provided!
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Millwright or Licensed Electrician
- Possess 3+ years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- 3+ years of experience with electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial environment.
- 3+ years of experience with PLC-based applications in an industrial environment.
- Be a strong team player in performing and communicating maintenance-related tasks and possess the ability to work independently providing solutions and leveraging continuous improvement and TPM methodologies.
- Complete all the required training on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Ensure strong communication between shifts including providing updates on the status of maintenance-related tasks, broken equipment, and leftover repair work via email communication.
- Identify and troubleshoot Automation and Controls related issues and help minimize the downtime of machines and equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with all procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform regularly scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), troubleshooting, and scheduled safety inspections.
- Proactive in group discussions, taking part in periodic meetings, and answering maintenance-related questions.
- Repair and Maintain machines and equipment in a safe manner collaboratively working with production to return in good condition.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Team Lead, following instructions for daily maintenance tasks, scheduling preventive/corrective maintenance tasks, and proactively looking for and addressing issues.
- Responsible for performing and closing assigned Work Orders through CMMS and providing critical information regarding repairs and PMs to the Maintenance Team Lead.
- Must have elementary math capability and can follow oral or written instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in difficult situations such as confined spaces, heat, and in high places.
- Experience in a TPM environment.
- Experience with pumps, welding, bearings, electrical safety, forklifts, gears, hydraulics, valves, and rigging.
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in electricity, power distribution, industrial electrical wiring, mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating ventilation and air conditioning, and boiler operations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform all physical duties
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for medical, dental, vision, share purchase plans, pension plans, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Ecolab is an Equal Employment Employer. All eligible applicants are considered equally without any discrimination because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.