Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I Job Highlights
|Maintenance Technician I
|Painesville, OH, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician I who will assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years (tech I) and 5+ years (tech II) of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or the military
- Must have Industrial Maintenance experience
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Performing various welding activities
- Performing boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments
- Resolving safety concerns
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Maintaining inventory supplies
- Preparing maintenance records
- Identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies
- Responding to emergency alarms
- Mentoring maintenance technician i partners
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.