Website Chart Industries
Maintenance Technician I Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician I|
|Location||New Iberia, LA, United States|
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician I to join its team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Education may be substituted by extended experience
- Possess 2 years of work experience as a maintenance technician
- Must have industrial experience in a fabrication environment
- Assist in Electrical work in the shop and main building area under the direction of a Maintenance Technician II who possesses a current state electrical license.
- Assist in the maintenance of inspection records
- Assist in the maintenance records of planned and actual service dates and materials used
- Must be able to pass fall protection equipment inspection safety training per NFPA 70 E
- Must be able to pass hazardous material handling safety training per DOT HM 126 F
- Required to work at elevated heights up to 75 ft.
- Routine and preventative maintenance of all equipment, welding equipment, fabrication machinery, building, and grounds
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Pushing, Pulling, Lifting 0-50 lbs.
- Use of electrical equipment
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.