Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician I|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||State College, PA, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician I who will assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 2+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Assist with repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Assist with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Resolving safety concerns
- Perform indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Monitor inventory supplies
- Maintain maintenance records
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Boiler knowledge
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including Mig, Tig, Arc, cutting, and brazing
- HVAC experience
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.