Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I/II Job Highlights
|Maintenance Technician I/II
|Full Time (1st, 2nd, 3rd shift)
|Portsmouth, VA, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician I/II to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum 2 years of working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or the military.
- HVAC experience (preferred)
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing (preferred)
- Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
- Repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Performing various welding activities
- Performing boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments
- Resolving safety concerns
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Maintaining inventory supplies
- Preparing maintenance records
- Identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies
- Responding to emergency alarms
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English (required)
- Ability to stand for up to seven hours in an eight-hour shift (required)
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills (required)
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.