Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I/II Job Highlights
|Maintenance Technician I/II
|Full Time (1st/2nd shift)
|Vista, CA, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician I/II to maintain an industrial laundry facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or the military
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Must have Industrial Maintenance experience
- Assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Resolving safety concerns
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Monitoring inventory supplies
- Maintaining maintenance records
- Boiler knowledge
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including Mig, Tig, Arc, cutting and brazing
- HVAC experience
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.