Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I/II Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician I/II|
|Location||Landover, MD, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Technician I/II who will assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 2+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Maintaining maintenance records
- Monitoring inventory supplies
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Resolving safety concerns
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Boiler knowledge (preferred)
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing (preferred)
- HVAC experience (preferred)
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.