Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician I/II Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician I/II|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Philadelphia, PA, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician I/II who will assist with maintaining an industrial facility.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 5+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies
- Maintaining inventory supplies
- Performing boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Performing various welding activities
- Preparing maintenance records
- Repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems, and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Resolving safety concerns
- Responding to emergency alarms and mentoring Maintenance Technician I partners
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Boiler knowledge (preferred)
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities such as MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing (preferred)
- HVAC experience (preferred)
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.