Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician II Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician II|
|Location||Maywood, IL, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Technician II who will assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 5+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- HVAC experience
- Boiler knowledge
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing
- Assist with repairing, maintaining, installing, and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers
- Assist with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Resolve safety concerns
- Perform indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Monitor inventory supplies and maintains maintenance records
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour shift
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.