Website Norsk Hydro
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Spanish Fork, UT, United States|
Hydro is a leading industrial company that builds businesses and partnerships for a more sustainable future. The company businesses present in a broad range of market segments for aluminum, energy, metal recycling, renewables, and batteries, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
The company seeking a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures.
All work will be completed in compliance with Hydro safety policies, EPA, Hazmat, and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- The candidates should have preferably 5 years of maintenance experience in an extrusion, industrial or related environment.
- The electro-mechanical technician should be able to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all types of industrial equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to fabricate parts from blueprints and sketches.
- Must be able to interpret electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematic blueprints.
- Must be able to operate measuring and testing devices traditionally used in electrical and pyrometric trades.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment using PLC5; ability to perform programming changes is desirable.
- Must be able to use arc and MIG welders and gas torches for welding, soldering, brazing, or cutting.
- Must have a working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Must have a working knowledge of National Electrical Codes and be able to apply these standards.
- Must have a working knowledge of pipe fitting.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to solve problems to the root
- Focus on the elimination of waste
- Full understanding of the Customer-Supplier relationships between the Maintenance team and internal and external parties
- Personal computer proficiency
- Pay will be based on experience
- Excellent Profit-Sharing Incentive
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Education Assistance
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hydro.com.