Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance/Utility Laborer Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance and Utility Laborer|
|Location||Greenwood, MO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a motivated individual who will join its team to operate a variety of equipment and help with routine maintenance.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Must be 18 or older to work on mine property
- The candidates should have previous experience in aggregate plant maintenance, heavy equipment/off-road construction equipment, welding, maintenance, and mining experience.
- Keep all operating and maintenance records.
- Perform maintenance and utility work.
- Safely and efficiently operate plant or mobile equipment in a surface limestone operation.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Must be able to work any shift, extended hours including nights and weekends
- Strong personal commitment to safety
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.