Website Rogers Group
Maintenance/Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (night shift)|
|Location||Crestwood, KY, United States|
Rogers Group provides crushed stone, sand and gravel, hot mix asphalt, and heavy construction services.
The company is seeking a Maintenance/Welder to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess an arc welding experience preferred
- Experience in steel erection/destruction i.e. welding, cutting, and fitting preferred
- Experience working with crushers, conveyors, and screens a plus
- Previous experience working in a rock quarry preferred
- Previous maintenance experience is necessary
- Inspect and maintain crushers, conveyors, and screens for underground plant
- Inspect and perform daily maintenance on the plant
- Inspect and perform repairs as needed for the plant
- Splice belts
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate a man lift
- Mechanical aptitude/ability to diagnose and perform plant repairs as needed
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- The company offers a competitive salary with health, dental, vision, 401K, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance benefits.
- It also offers a variety of safety equipment, paid holidays, and paid vacations as well as an incentive plan for safety and performance.
Rogers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks all candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit hdhf.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.