Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Welder 2nd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Welder 2nd Shift|
|Location||Doswell, VA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Welder to join its team for various mechanics and maintenance works.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year in maintenance with welding, cutting, and fabrication skills.
- Repair and maintain plant industrial equipment including conveyor systems, shakers, gearboxes, or other plant equipment.
- Maintain fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross-training on plant operations
- Ability to weld, cut and performs minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment and in an elevated area
- Knowledge of the mining environment and aggregate maintenance is a plus
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to stick weld and MIG weld
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Proactive in safety and works well in a team
- Strong mechanical and maintenance background
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Discount Program
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.