Welder Maintenance Job Highlights
|Location||Peoria, AZ, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Aggregates) is recruiting a Maintenance Welder to join its welding team.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess at least 3 years of previous work experience (required)
- MSHA training is provided
- General cleanliness of assigned equipment, such as welder and work truck.
- Inspects and reports the condition of machinery for items needing repair or service.
- Long hours and weekends may be required.
- Must be qualified to work in a safety-sensitive environment.
- Perform equipment repair using a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Perform proper workplace examinations to minimize safety hazards and identify mechanical issues.
- Perform repairs using a cutting torch and welding equipment.
- Rebuilds or fabricates parts as needed
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug test and physical
- Pass random, on-the-spot drug tests throughout the year
- Valid AZ Driver’s License and Clean MVR
- Must be able to meet all MSHA safety requirements and adhere to company safety policies.
- Must be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, pull, push, as well as, bend and lift up to 80 pounds.
- 401(k) Program (after 60 days of employment)
- Boot Program
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free uniforms after completing 30 days of employment
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance, short/long term disability paid for by the company
- Paid Holidays (11 paid days after 30 days of employment)
- Vacation and sick pay
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.