Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Bridgeport, TX, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Welder who will repair and maintain the stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
It also requires maintenance on dragline and dragline components. May also be asked to operate dragline, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- The work experience is not displayed by the Employer.
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Proactive in safety and works well in a team
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross-training on plant operations
- Ability to weld, cut and performs minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in the outdoor environment and in elevated areas
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work night shift and overtime
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.