Website Pall Corporation
Manufacturing Associate-Fabricator/Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Manufacturing Associate – Fabricator/Welder|
|Location||Deland, FL, United States|
Pall Corporation manufactures and supplies separation, filtration, and purification solutions. The company focuses on utilizing proprietary filter media and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid, and gaseous contaminants.
The company is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for safely performing job functions at the highest level of quality in the processing of filter elements. It is also responsible for providing accurate paperwork and record-keeping.
Candidates must have the ability to use measuring and test equipment as required, follow all company rules and policies as well as OSHA/EPA regulations.
- The prospective applicants require a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a welding school, college, or tech center.
- Experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Welding certification and/or experience preferred
- Element fabrication and welding experience
- Experience in the preparation and maintenance of records
- Ability to accurately use measuring devices
- Ability to read and understand complex work instructions
- Ability to work from production schedules
- Adhere to all Company policies
- Assist other team members as instructed by your Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Concise reporting of production issues to management
- Material handling and identification
- Perform element fabrication processes such as cutting media and mesh, pleating, squeezing, seam welding, swaging, and welding, etc.
- Prepare and build weld fixtures
- Prepare and maintain records as required
- Usage of personal protective equipment as required
- Ability to lift and carry over 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, bend, walk, reach, squat, kneel, push and pull for long periods of time
- Able to analyze, memorize and conduct and comprehend simple mathematical tasks
- Able to climb a ladder and flex the upper and lower body
- Be able to make decisions and have sound judgment
- Must be able to read and write simple statements
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Strong team attitude
- Able to read and understand written instructions
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance (as measured by the Attendance Policy)
- Proficient in hand fusion welding strongly preferred
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danaher.com.