Website Brunk Industries
Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Brunk Industries is an industry leader specializing in high-precision metal components for the medical device industry and other high-tech applications as well. The services include precision metal stamping and contract assembly.
The company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who will develop, improve and control the manufacturing processes to fabricate high-precision metal parts for the medical, semiconductor, and aerospace industries.
- Applicants require a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering (college/university) or equivalent
- Possess 2 years of work experience in manufacturing processes and equipment
- CNC programming, process development, and process improvement in preproduction and in production with the use of FMEA, PCP, DOE, LEAN, and statistical techniques.
- Develop and deliver new manufacturing process capabilities as needed including process selection, characterization, and qualification using the design of experiment methodology.
- Develop procedures, and proper documentation and create and execute training programs to maintain Process control.
- Develop processes and rates for customer quotations in response to inquiries while working with representatives from Tooling, Engineering, Purchasing, and Customer Service to obtain needed information.
- Provide drawings, dimensional requirements, tolerances, and engineering expertise to achieve an acceptable component fit-up and edge conditions to achieve a repeatable process.
- Represent the Manufacturing Engineering team and provide manufacturing expertise to the integrated development team including representatives from Design, Purchasing, Quality, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Manufacturing during the development process.
- May perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Experience in developing manufacturing processes for a high-volume global manufacturer in a fast pace technology-driven environment
- Laser welding, cleaning, burr removal, passivation, and EP
- Statistical analysis using Minitab, jump, or equivalent
- Knowledge of metal stamping and machining processes
- Must be able to perform light lifting < 50 lbs.
- Must wear safety glasses and job-specific PPE performing work while in the manufacturing area
- Work is in an office and heavy manufacturing environment
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plans
Brunk Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunk.com.