Website Johnson Controls
Manufacturing Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Waynesboro, PA, United States|
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment, delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will design, develop, and deploy customized solutions for a range of processing industries.
In addition, also provides refrigeration components on an OEM basis to packagers and systems integrators.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from college or university.
- The candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Experience working in heavy welding, pipefitting, and high-pressure testing manufacturing environments.
- Lead efforts in planning, coordinating, and implementing manufacturing processes and methods required by an industry-leading manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for optimizing manufacturing and product quality while working closely with product engineering in a review of drawings or design concepts to develop/define manufacturing operations and tooling.
- Working to define computer numerical controlled machining cells and processes, define tooling and fixture requirements, and develop labor cost standards.
- Electrical manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience evaluating and solving problems within the manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and blueprints
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methodologies and classic engineering principles including time studies, line balancing, and equipment utilization analyses.
- Technical process knowledge including principles of precision machining and measurements, machining theory, and practices.
- Knowledge of ASME welding codes
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits: ID Theft; Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Legal Support
- Wellness Program
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.