Website Trane Technologies
Manufacturing Engineer (Robotic Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Manufacturing Engineer-Robotic Welding|
|Location||Greenville, SC, United States|
Trane Technologies challenges possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® which create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer (Robotic Welding) who will be responsible for the technical support of weld processes related to the assembly and fabrication of our trailer and rail structures.
Lead projects both continuous improvement and new products.
- BS Degree in weld engineering or weld engineering technology (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience or education background with robotic welding and material handling applications
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional individuals and teams to build consensus and achieve best practice outcomes. Includes participation in and occasionally leading rapid improvement events as part of the site’s Lean transformation journey.
- Conduct process qualification activities to ensure delivered processes meet required specifications. Create required documentation for new or updated processes and provide or support training of production associates.
- Lead the development of manufacturing concepts to the implementation of the final process design. Verify project benefits meet or exceed business case expectations. Document the designs and manage changes within existing quality control systems.
- Manage controlled documents.
- Process ownership with responsibility for automated processes and controls in a product manufacturing environment. Includes providing technical support to production as needed to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Propose design change requests for improved manufacturability.
- Propose potential projects and provide technical leadership to help the site achieve safety, quality, and productivity improvement goals within the manufacturing operation.
- Review Deviations and Design Change Notices for feasibility in the existing manufacturing process
- Support teams with Updates to Standard work, PFMEA, and Control Plans
- Utilize a standardized problem-solving approach to troubleshoot product and process failures and develop root-cause solutions to prevent reoccurrences.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated understanding of welding and joining concepts involving machine designs and process requirements to meet the design intent.
- Excellent project leadership and team-building skills are required.
- Strong technical knowledge of welding and joining control systems and the ability to apply these concepts within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong work ethic, great attitude, customer-focused, team-oriented and results-driven.
- 401(k) and matching
- Career Development
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer’s Statement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform and Work Boot stipend
- Vacation Time
- Vision insurance
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tranetechnologies.com.