Website Lincoln Electric
Manufacturing Engineering Technician Job Highlights
|Manufacturing Engineering Technician
|Reno, NV, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is searching for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician who will work within the engineering department.
Primarily, assist engineers in testing and verification of new plasma cutting tables, complimentary products, and procedures.
Liaise with other sites to become proficient with new technologies and products to support verification and testing.
Support marketing by producing cut samples
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent from a 2-year College or Technical School in electrical, mechanical, or technical manufacturing discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in an electrical, mechanical, or technical environment
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements
- Build and maintain lab equipment
- Cut sample parts for marketing and sales
- Evaluate competitors’ products
- Participate in continuous improvement programs
- Perform accelerated life and stress testing to verify MTBF
- Perform general shop duties as assigned and assist in other areas as workload requires
- Support development, testing, and manufacture of products and other equipment.
- Test and quantify functional data for product performance, behavior, and use
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to fully utilize shop procedures and mathematics to execute the job
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and possess and sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good electromechanical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Occasionally required to sit for extended periods; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools approx. 1-15 lbs. in weight to complete machine assembly, lift or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance and stand/walk on concrete floors for long periods.
- Repetition with activity; computer work.
- Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, and machinery with moving parts.
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.