Manufacturing Specialist I/II Job Highlights
|Title||Manufacturing Specialist I/II|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Boulder, CO, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is looking for a Manufacturing Specialist who will perform tasks that require an advanced level of skill and rotates between tasks as needed to meet production demands.
Actively participates in the development and improvement of processes used to accomplish company objectives. Works under minimal supervision. Assignments are received in the form of results expected, due dates, and general procedures to follow.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Manufacturing experience
- Micro Motion experience
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement Process (CIP), Lean Manufacturing, 5s + 1, and Statistical Process Control (SPC) efforts to help improve quality, shorten cycle times, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Applies advanced skills and knowledge to perform one or more non-routine tasks such as shipping and receiving, material handling, mechanical and electronic assembly, welding, brazing, soldering, tube bending, calibration, and machining. Has a thorough understanding of the total process flow.
- Ensures product and process quality are maintained through visual inspection and testing as required. Assures that all details of a task are accomplished properly. Takes initiative to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Independently identifies work to be done. Proactively flexes into other areas to maximize overall product flow and efficiency.
- Performs preventative maintenance on, and ensures calibration of, equipment, tools, and fixtures, as required.
- Thoroughly documents all product travelers ensuring proper quality documentation as applicable to a given process. Enters data and performs computer transactions as appropriate.
- Works on assignments that are frequently non-routine and moderately complex in nature, where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Refers only to the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Able to read, interpret, and follow written, visual, and verbal work instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to develop appropriate qualifications as needed.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain good safety, attendance, and performance records.
- Understand and able to apply knowledge of total process flow.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Micro Motion team, both inter and intra departmentally.
- The company offers flexible and competitive benefits plans that include medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- It also provides flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.