Website Stanley Black & Decker
Manufacturing Supervisor (3rd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Manufacturing Supervisor – 3rd Shift|
|Location||Jackson, TN, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor who will provide immediate supervision of Machining, Welding, Paint, Assembly, and/or Pack.
Responsible for all manufacturing supervision activities including manning requirements, training and talent development, goal attainment, and continuous improvement within assigned area. Satisfies internal and external customer and supplier needs.
This position will report to the Plant Manufacturing Manager but will interact with all required functions necessary to provide the shop floor with resources required to meet goals in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- The applicants must have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university.
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing setting
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Day-to-day manufacturing process support of production teams.
- Provides necessary talent and resources to the manufacturing process to meet objective goals.
- Responsible for all manufacturing supervision activities within machining, welding, paint, assembly, and or pack
- Responsible for manning requirements, training and talent development, goal attainment, and continuous improvement within these areas.
- Supports continuous improvement philosophy driving lean manufacturing principles.
- Works closely with HR and management to maintain consistency and fairness in the administration of company policy and code of conduct.
- Works closely with manufacturing engineers as well as other support groups and direct labor personnel to resolve issues that arise as related to safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.