Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Manufacturing Technician (Operator) Job Highlights
|Title||Manufacturing Technician (Operator)|
|Location||Shakopee, MN, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining wall, and stormwater management products.
The company is seeking a Manufacturing Technician (Operator) with a career-focused individual who is interested in a hands-on role.
- Educational level not mentioned, yet possessing a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Manufacturing, production, or distribution experience. (preferred)
- Checks all finished work for obvious defects.
- Forklift use is needed to move material in and out of the building.
- Hand Assemble sheet metal units with nuts, bolts, and washers. Utilizing cranes/pneumatic tools.
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean, orderly conditions.
- Meets or exceeds production goals.
- Operates Sheet Metal Forming machinery while consistently lifting, carrying, pulling metal sheets, ranging from 20-180 lbs. (130 lbs. + lifted by two operators)
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision.
- Records production onto production reports.
- Other duties assigned.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- The company offers many benefits, PTO, and paid holidays
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.