Website MetalTek International
Master Welder Job Highlights
|Sandusky, OH, United States
MetalTek International is a metal products company. It manufactures components that power, protect, and connect people and businesses worldwide.
The company is seeking a Master Welder who must be capable of preparation, application, and finishing of precise, uniform, and sound repair and fabrication welds on all products, including Maintenance welding.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Degree from an accredited program in welding or of a similar program recognized by Management as its equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional welding experience
- Must be able to read blueprints for welding fabrication and perform close tolerance work.
- When called upon, provide technical welding support for all customers both internal and external.
- Oversee and coordinate activities of Welding including development of procedures, scheduling, coordination of weld coupons and welder testing, and ordering supplies.
- Complete and ensure the accuracy of welding records.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is prepared for Quality Assurance review.
- May not refuse training.
- Perform all duties of General Welder.
- Ability to ascend and descend large equipment.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull heavy items.
- Ability to work with limited supervision to production standards and requirements.
- Availability for shift work and overtime required.
- Very good physical condition.
- 401(k) Match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health insurance
- HSA and FSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Profit Sharing
MetalTek International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.