Website Michels Corporation
Materials Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Brownsville, WI, United States|
Michels Corporation is a leading energy and infrastructure contractor. The company is involved in various areas of utility construction, including pipeline construction, directional crossings, foundations, and communications and pipe services and tunneling. The company is also involved in cable placements, pipe restoration, energy farm construction, concrete paving, aggregates and custom crushing, road construction, and electrical power infrastructure construction services, as well as in trenching and construction of natural oil and gas projects.
The company is hiring a Materials Mechanic who will weld, fabricate, and repair crushing equipment; perform structural modifications on crushing equipment; and fabricate and/or weld special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
- The applicants should have completed a Mechanical Technical Program (desired) from a university or college
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of experience with MIG and TIG welding and knowledge of arc welding processes (desired)
- Collaborate and communicate with your teammates
- Have strong attention to detail
- Relish new challenges and evolving technology
- Thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- Ability to move/operate the sheer machine and scissor lift
- Ability to provide own hand tools
- Ability to work out in the field as needed
- Basic computer proficiency
Michels Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, disabilities, veterans, and minorities.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.