ME Welding Technician II Job Highlights
|Title||ME Welding Technician II|
|Location||Clarksville, TN, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is recruiting a ME Welding Technician II who will support the CNC and HT processes in the facility, troubleshoot and assist in problem isolation and solution.
Provide backup weld/robotic welding and forming support as required.
- Applicants should have an Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or other related degree programs (college/university) or equivalent experience in an applicable area is acceptable.
- Formal training in robotics systems, CNC controls, machining, and SPC
- Must have 2 to 5 years of maintenance experience
- 2 years of experience with PLCs
- 5 years of experience with 480 electrics
- Apply concepts and details of gauging, fixtures, and tooling to assist in problem-solving.
- Help in maintaining and controlling part programs for all machining areas.
- Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, or forming consistency can be improved in order to increase throughput or product quality.
- Provide support to production associates as they assume greater responsibility in manufacturing functions
- When necessary, help to evaluate existing tooling and fixturing to determine the optimum method of repair or improvement.
- Computer literature, i.e., Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with Siemens or Allen Bradley CNC Controls needed
- Machining and welding capabilities required
- Must be proficient in diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical, electronic, fluid power, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Should be familiar with applicable regulatory requirements outlined by OSHA, EPA, NFPA, NEC, and other states/local organizations.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.