Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Menomonee Falls, WI, United States|
Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment. Wastequip’s broad range of waste equipment and services are used to collect, process, and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste, and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Amrep, Mountain Tarp, Cusco, and Go to Parts.
- No educational level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of truck mechanic experience
- 1 to 2 years of electrical experience
- Welding experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs plus, bend, stoop, kneel and climb ladders.
- Above all, must be able to work closely with co-workers or other team members.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications
- Looking for the right individuals that show integrity, in self and in their work.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Must have the ability to read and repair hydraulic systems along with electrical schematics and repair and diagnose connections of circuitry.
- Must have your own tools
- Waste collection equipment knowledge will be a large plus for this position
- Welding Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to train.
- Class A/B CDL is recommended but not required. Valid state drivers are required.
- Health Care
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wastequip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other class protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.