Website Superior Industries
Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Bridgeville, DE, United States|
Superior Industries is a manufacturing company that designs and manufactures bulk material processing and handling solutions for a global market.
Westmor Industries designs, manufactures and supports storage, transport/dispensing solutions for petroleum, propane, and other liquids/gases.
The company is seeking a Mechanic to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Ability to use gas torch and plasma cutters
- Strong mechanical background or experience
- Understanding of 12V electrical systems is preferred
- Welding skills
- Calibrating meters
- Completing repairs on time
- Ensuring work meets Westmor’s standard of quality and customers’ expectations
- Inspecting trucks and trailers to determine necessary service/repairs
- Operating equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performing general repairs on propane and refined fuel trucks and transports
- Repairing piping systems, pumps, valves, and meters
- Troubleshooting and repairing 12-volt wiring systems
- Working safely around gas, diesel, LP, and Anhydrous Ammonia
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Concern for quality
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Uphold company core values
- Utmost attention to safety
- Ability to complete tasks according to the planned schedule
- Ability to gain specific knowledge of Westmor’s production schedule, processes, and product line
- Desire to build long-term relationships
- Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
- Willingness to help out where needed
- 401K retirement account with a 5% company match
- Boot reimbursements up to $125
- Company-paid life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Medical insurance – company covers 75% of premiums
- On-the-spot bonuses up to $100
- Paid vacation
- Weekly paycheck
Superior Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit superiorcorporate.secure.force.com.