Website Seaboard Transport Group
Mechanic Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (weekends)|
|Location||Calgary, AB, Canada|
|Company||Seaboard Transport Group|
Seaboard Transport Group is an industry leader in bulk petroleum and chemical transportation. It also provides road transportation of dry bulk products, food transport, general freight, and refrigerated freight. In addition to transportation by truck, it operates a rail siding in Western Canada with transloading dry and bulk liquid products for customers.
The company is seeking a Mechanic (licensed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year) to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- May possess experience working with dry vans, reefers, tankers, and welding experience
- Attend and participate in scheduled safety and maintenance meetings
- Attend and participate in work-related training and development opportunities
- Perform maintenance tasks and maintain the work area
- Professional and service-oriented interactions with all customers
- Work in accordance with all safety procedures, standards, and regulations
- A high degree of professionalism
- Exceptional mechanical knowledge
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Moderate computer skills
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, leading wages
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Engines, trailers, and B620
- Industry-leading in-cab technology
- In-house technical training available for trucks, truck
- Innovative organization, evolving and growing with the market
- RRSP plans
- Scholarship program for family members
- Year-round and stable work
Seaboard Transport Group is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit seaboard.hiringplatform.ca.