Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Clarksville, TN, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Aggregates) is searching for a Mechanic who will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within an aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA Safety standards.
Also, perform routine tasks as well as other duties as directed.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a basic School Education is a plus
- Possess a maintenance background
- Be involved with maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain and repair mobile equipment according to company standards.
- Process and order parts.
- Fabrication and welding ability (a plus)
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance.
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required, and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy).
- The ability to work in an underground limestone mine.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
- Company-paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays.
- Retirement 401(K) with company contribution to match.
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.