Website Epic Piping
Mechanic Job Highlights
|San Marcos, TX, United States
Epic Piping (a United Weld Holdings Company) is the premier global turn-key pipe systems manufacturer (pre-fabricator) and master distributor of pipe, fittings, and flanges.
The company is looking for a Mechanic to join its fabrication team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of relevant experience (may be considered in lieu of education)
- 1+ years of experience in the industrial mechanic field
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, or assemble new equipment.
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials, as necessary.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Study blueprints or manufacturers’ manuals to determine the correct installation or operation of machinery.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Not applicable
- Career growth opportunities through hands-on training and mentorships
- Coaching from experienced leaders
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Training and development programs
Epic Piping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit epicpiping.gnahiring.com.