Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Mechanic (Field Dock/Door Service) Job Highlights
|Title||Mechanic – Field Dock/Door Service|
|Location||Greenwood, IN, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is searching for a Mechanic (Field Dock/Door Service) to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical School Graduate (preferred)
- Possess welding experience
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, service, repair, and dock/door equipment
- Maintain a service van and its inventory
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer dock and door equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.