Website Johnson & Johnson
Mechanic – Maintenance Technician 2 Job Highlights
|Title||Mechanic – Maintenance Technician 2|
|Location||Malvern, PA, United States|
|Company||Johnson & Johnson|
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day.
Janssen Biotech is a part of the Janssen Pharmaceuticals & the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
The company is seeking a Mechanic (Maintenance Technician) who will perform preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance in support of the Janssen, Malvern biologics pharmaceutical manufacturing operation process equipment.
- The applicants should have at least a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 3 years of related industrial experience as a mechanic or machinist
- Demonstrates ability to learn new skills, to become as cross-craft flexible as possible (electrical, metrology, etc.)
- Equipment ownership includes autoclaves, parts washers, vessels, valves, pumps, gearboxes, chromatography columns, centrifuge, agitators, and utility components in the manufacturing suites, such as chilled water, steam, WFI, and more
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair process and non-process mechanical equipment in the biologics manufacturing suites, support systems, and the shop, including welding, electropolishing, mill, lathe, assembly, and repair, ensuring compliant, accurate, timely completion and documentation in SAP CMMS
- Participate in capital and maintenance projects, including Root Cause Problem Solving, FMEA’s, and Non- Conformance investigations
- Participate in preventive maintenance plan development and optimization
- Use Delta V and SCADA HMI’s for monitoring, startup, and troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Work with reliability engineers, master data analysts, parts storeroom staff, equipment owners, process specialists, project managers, and outside vendors in creating maintenance master data in CMMS.
- Trade/Technical School certification. Military- the equivalent of Trade/Technical School certification is accepted
- 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of cGMPs, FDA regulations
- Must be mobile and physically able to ergonomically lift 25 pounds, make confined space vessel entries, climb ladders, kneel, and crawl.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jnj.com.