Mechanic Technician (Associate II) Job Highlights
|Title||Mechanic Technician (Associate II)|
|Location||Williston, ND, United States|
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is seeking a Mechanic Technician for mechanic maintenance in the Equipment Maintenance department.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A.S. Degree or Certificate in Diesel Technology with previous experience as a mechanic working with heavy-duty equipment (preferred)
- The candidates should have prior work experience in the related field.
- Assists Mechanic Technicians in performing more complex repairs.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs on a variety of Halliburton equipment, including heavy-duty tractor-trailers and light duty vehicles.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs.
- Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanic Technician I and II.
- A basic set of hand tools is required.
- Minimum skills may be acquired through a qualified technical school certificate or equivalent related experience.
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Family Care program includes paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding, and more.
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.