Website Harsco Environmental
Mechanic/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Pueblo, CO, United States|
Harsco Environmental, a division of Harsco Corporation, provides material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. The company’s onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefits and return valuable raw materials to production.
The company is hiring a Mechanic Welder who will be well qualified in the field of the heavy steel plate and steel casting weld repairs, working individually under the direction of a Maintenance supervisor.
The position must be able, at a minimum, to communicate clearly, have strong organizational skills, perform basic weld repairs on heavy plate and casting, perform your duties safely and efficiently, maintain a safe and clean work area, and possess the basic hand tools.
In addition, the ability to follow diagrams and weld symbols, measure, mark out, gas cut, and tack weld projects.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Maintain stock of supplies required for the performance of these duties
- Perform minor weld repairs on processing plant and mobile plant equipment
- Perform weld repair under the direction of heavy steel casting castings
- Perform weld repairs under the direction of heavy fabricated steel boxes
- Small fabrication projects following blueprints
- Ability to measure and mark material for fabrication projects
The company offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
Harsco Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.