Website Allied Reliability
Mechanical Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Wilson, NC, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join its team.
- Applicants require a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from a college/university
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation, and startup.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary information/project documentation. Prepare training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- Responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation, debug, start-up, and operation of the plant equipment and projects as assigned. Also responsible for equipment modifications, project management, and contractor management.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment operation and reliability.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD, and MS Office.
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.