Mechanical QC Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Mechanical QC Inspector|
|Location||Sellafield, England, UK|
Jacobs delivers impactful global solutions to create a more connected, sustainable world from intelligence to infrastructure, cybersecurity to space exploration.
The company is looking for a Mechanical QC Inspector who will handle the maintenance of package status/progress reporting, raising issues, and liaising with the project and client QA/QC team
QC Inspector will report to the Site QA/QC lead.
- The applicants should be CSWIP qualified Welding Inspector 3.1 or 3.2
- PCN II Qualified in LPI/MPI/RI
- Experienced with major Project delivery
- NEBOSH, IOSH, and CCNSG Safety Passport training
- Significant experience in working within a highly regulated industry
- Sellafield/Nuclear experience working in a QA function or QC function with development into QA via lead audit and CQI membership.
- Oversight of subcontractors, compilation, and review of lifetime records.
- Consistently met and compliant with the Specifications
- Conversant with Nuclear fabrication specifications
- Encourage continuous improvement across the Project
- Ensure the quality standards of the joint venture and the client are
- Fluent with material certification review
- Interact with project construction and suppliers in accordance with ITP’s
- Participate in Audit activities both at suppliers’ works and on-site
- Promote a disciplined approach to supplier deliverable approval and concurrent
- Promote a Nuclear and personal Safety Culture
- Promotion and implementation of the Project Quality Management
- Review of Lifetime Quality Records
- System and Joint venture process
- Timely, effective, and concise reporting
- To ensure correct fabrication and Installation.
- Understanding and familiarity with working within a team culture and JV environment
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality management systems and Sellafield CQRM.
- The company offers a competitive package
- Receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family-friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay, and free membership in employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
- Collectively program incorporates matched funding, paid volunteering time, and charitable donations.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jacobs.com.