Website C&W Services
Mechanical Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Eddyville, IA, United States|
C&W Services helps the clients to drive down facility operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and uptime, make strategic business decisions, and create a positive occupant experience.
The company is seeking a Mechanical Technician who will perform mechanical services, millwright work, and other skills as required.
Applicants should have a good working knowledge of all of the following: precision alignment, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- The candidates should have completed an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a college/university or equivalent qualifications
- The applicants should have some working experience in the related field
- Be able to learn the use of hand/power tools, precision alignment, rigging, pipefitting, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance
- Learn to operate forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, aerial lifts, scissor lifts, and other equipment if needed
- May have to work alternate shifts, weekends, and extended hours if needed
- May have to work from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, and scaffolding; utilizing fall protection equipment when required
- Perform all functions while maintaining a high level of safety awareness and adherence to safety policies. “Safety First” expectation
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on pumps, conveying systems, piping, heat exchangers, power transmissions, and other power-driven rotating equipment.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- $19 – $28 per hour depending on experience
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.